Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gas Prices

Nearly pumped my first $40 tank of gas today. The final price of $39.96 was nearly $11 more than what I paid to play 18 holes of golf this morning. I still recall pumping a $10 tank in 1998 at an Atlanta gas station where mid grade cost $0.83/gallon. As they say, those were the days.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger megan said...

how much is your per gallon cost?

ours is 2.59 per gallon and of that 2.59 -- 47 cents are fed and state taxes

Did you buy gas during the late 70's? It doubled in cost then. I remember because I was quite a bit younger and it was terribly hard on my budget...

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mike C said...

$3.009 for mid-grade up here. And I consider that a bargain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home