Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

New Equipment

I finally broke down and bought a new camera. I purchased a Canon EOS Rebel SLR film camera a few years ago after a camping trip in Colorado when I realized that the point and shoot job I had couldn't adequately capture the scenes I thought I photographed. I still remember the pain as I flipped through my photos of elk, mountains, and various camping mishaps that did no justice at all to the reality.

Now I have taken the next step in the evolution. I bought a digital Rebel XT. Hopefully this purchase, some free time and a little practice will improve the quality of photos I present here.

But always keep in mind that I am by no means a professional and don't hold myself out to be (though you can purchase some of my photos...and I encourage you to do so!). I do this for fun. I put the amateur in amateur photography. Hope you like what you see anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home