Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Uninspired

I guess if anyone is still checking this blog, you've noticed I haven't written much lately. Why? Mainly because nothing much is worth writing about. Little of consequence is happening in the news, my sports teams are awful, and I live in Delaware. Wilmington is such a dull town, that not much inspires me to write. Work keeps me busy, but outside of it, not much is happening right now. That will change soon. But for now, I'm just hoping to find something of interest on a daily basis to write about. Sorry for the lack of posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home