Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Redskins Q&A

I was asked this question today:

Is it me or does Cooley fumble at least once a game?

Answer:

Is it me or does Mark Brunell fumble four times a game?

Is it me or is Plan A on every third down to roll right and throw the ball out of bounds?

Is it me or could the Redskins rush 11 guys plus everyone on the sidelines and still not get to the QB? And is that Gregg Williams' game plan on third and long with the game on the line: rush everyone knowing there is no chance to get to the QB, and leave the opponent's receivers open for long yardage plays?

Is it me or does Joe Gibbs look more and more like Yoda the older he gets?

Is it me or is the Redskins O-line rountinely overwhelmed by a three man rush?

Is it me or is it now officially college basketball season?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home