Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Monday, August 22, 2005

Old Glory Over the Severn

As you might notice over the course of reading this blog, I really enjoy taking pictures with the American flag somewhere in the photo. For my money, it's the most beautiful flag out there. Here is a photo I took a couple of years ago from the marina on the grounds of the Naval Academy in Annapolis. Between work and cleaning up around the house, I may have to dip into the archives a few times this week. But I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

Old Glory Over the Severn. Annapolis, MD. March 8, 2004. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home