Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Welcome to My New Blog Home!

Well, here we are at the new blog. With the exception of a new name, web address and layout, you should find that my new site will fit like an old pair of shoes. Once I figure out some rudimentary HTML coding, I might even be able to improve this site over the old. For now, welcome to the new digs.

Moving is nothing new for me. In fact, if you include this new blog address, this will be my fourth move of 2005: Chicago to Elkton to Wilmington to Attorney in the Del. Hope you stick around and enjoy the new site!

Old Glory in the Blizzard. Federal Hill, Baltimore, MD. February 2003. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home