Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

If It Makes You Happy, It Can't Be That Bad

According to a recent study, Republicans enjoyed 2005 much more than Democrats.

Q.: Do you think 2005 was better or worse than 2004 for you personally?
Republicans:

Better: 65%
Worse: 22%

Democrats:
Better: 41%
Worse: 45%

I thought 2005 was quite nice myself. With the exception of leaving Chicago for Delaware, 2005 was a banner year for me personally. I married the best girl out there. I successfully completed the Delaware bar exam and became a Delaware lawyer. I started practicing law at a very enjoyable workplace. I bought my first house. I'm on pace to finish the year alive and in good health.

Oh yeah. Then there's this interesting development:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home