Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Free Throw Friday Returns

Free Throw Friday returns to the basketblog (for the ACC football season, of course), so don't forget to check it out. I have reprised my role as resident Maryland Terrapins scribe. This Friday's column, however, will be slightly less Terrapins oriented than usual.

A preview:

My loyalties are split tomorrow night, however. I graduated from the University of Maryland in 1997, and naturally hope the Terps take their season opener. But I won't feel a pang of guilt if Navy surprises the Terps and steals a win at M&T Stadium in Baltimore. Shoot, I'll probably drink to that. And the chances are decent that, although Maryland is an 11 1/2 point favorite, the Mids could take this one from the young Terps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home