Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Welcome, Spongebob (And Hopefully, New Readers)!

This blog's daily readership, even in it's glory days, has never been much higher than the low double digits.

Today, therefore, in a crass attempt to increase the number of hits to my site, I present a special guest visitor: SPONGEBOB! Kids, tell your friends and your parents!

I now hope to ride the wave of Spongebobmania to all new heights of popularity. Here's the part where I sit back and watch my SiteMeter rocket into the stratosphere! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home