Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Not Interesting

You may have noticed that most of my photos lately have come from indoors. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to take many pictures outside. I'm in the process of moving, so most of my weekends have been spent in the new house painting. As usual, it never fails that when winter temperatures reach into the 70's, I'm stuck inside unable to enjoy them. We'll be finished moving by next weekend, so hopefully there will be more of interest here (and probably by then the winter temperatures we'd expect). Thanks for your patience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home