Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Monday, July 31, 2006

Buy My Photos!

As we head into the last full month of summer, now is the perfect time to buy some of my photos! I know I have maybe one or two readers, so this appeal is basically a cry into online oblivion. But I get a cut of the price you pay, which would make continuing to blog worth at least a few pennies to me.

While in Annapolis over the weekend, I snapped a few photos at the Naval Academy, and in scenic downtown. Hopefully you'll find one you like and give me a little "tip" by buying one.

I have never grovelled for money before, so now I am going to take a shower to get the dirty feeling off me. While I'm away, feel free to support this site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home