Attorney in the Del.

Reporting on life in Wilmington, Delaware, a small city in a small state. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2006, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Curiosity


They say "curiosity killed the cat." We haven't been that fortunate yet, but our own Dumhead definitely lives up to the curiosity portion of the saying. Between checking out the swirling water every time the toilet flushes, to trying to get her nose into every last corner or under every last blanket, pillow, or rug in the house, this cat definitely fits the stereotype.

I took this picture while taking out the trash. No, I don't normally carry a camera with me when I lug sacks of refuse outside. But I noticed on the evening I took this photo that every time I carried a bag out, the Kittiot would hop into the window to see what was transpiring outside. Luckily she kept up the routine through my fourth trip outside when I had the camera ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home